Nope I thought you did. Its pretty much common sense that says Palin has hurt Mccain a lot more than she helped.
Whatever you think. You have all things figured out, don't you?
Nope I thought you did. Its pretty much common sense that says Palin has hurt Mccain a lot more than she helped.
I'm pissed I went to respond to Boney and he deleted the post. Anyway here was my response:Wow, I didn't realize you could see Russia from Big Stone. We've got something on the Old High Knob Tower, forget West Virginia we can see Russia!
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I deleted my post for being belittling, not for content. The basic content was I'm voting for McCain because of Palin, that, IMO, she's the only one of the four who can relate to us working people, that she's balanced family and work, had to deal with unfortunate family problems, worked her way through college - just basic things I can relate to. Confused as to what your reply means in light of my post.
It doesn't mean anything really.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Alrighty.
If you want to go by things like that then Biden is more of common man then Palin and more fit for the job.
No, young man, Biden ain't got what it takes for me to vote him, nor will he ever. A common man? And he's been a senator for how many years?
I think if SWVA people actually analyze each candidate's position on coal, then SWVA will go McCain.
I do believe that Obama will win the entire state of VA. Hillary OVERWHELMINGLY won SWVA but still lost. The same is going to happen to McCain. NOVA will decide VA.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Your mind was made up regardless, so you wouldnt have voted for him in the first place. So? Yes he's been in there for awhile and looks like it wasnt for the money. Palin is worth about 1.3 mil, he is worth about 250-300 thousand. He lost his wife and daughter in a car wreck and took care of his sons who were injured in the as a single parent for 5 years. Btw I dont think Palin worked too hard to put herself through college since a lot of the money was from placing 2nd or 3rd I think in the Alaskan beauty pageant. You bring up all the time he has spent in the Senate when Mccain has been there since 80' was it? and has become one of the richest Senators.
Bookmarks